Thursday, August 12, 2010

Surrealism

This is a personal post :D And personally, if there's one thing I'm obsessed with, it'd be surrealism. And you may ask, why does Raja Zakiyy like something so freaky?! Well, you may also stop to think that maybe I be freaky as well to go with my interests? Confusing, yes? *Evil laughs*

Moving on, now surrealism requires an excessive amount of creative thinking because usually surrealism works, as Wikipedia claims, features the element of surprise, unexpected juxtapositions and non sequitur.

I love surrealism art because of its uniqueness! I mean, the artwork are so unusually and so many people don't appreciate them because it's different. Why do you people do such things?! They're beautiful artworks!

Salvador Dalí is one of the most known surrealism artist in the world. R.I.P.


The Persitance of Memory by Salvador Dalí

Awesomeness. The art work really pulls me. Some people mentioned that the melting clocks can refer to the irrelevance of time. You can describe this artwork in so many ways! Makes your mind go berserk just thinking about it. And that's is why I love surrealism. It inspires me so much. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment