Thursday, August 12, 2010

So, What Is Creativity?

Well, for before I did any research, being creative is a way to think out of the box. So, creative thinking should mean something that's usually unusual. Uww, usually unusual. Unusually usual. OMG Confused much? Anyways, in my point of view, creativity can sometimes be from something that's original and production follows.

Some people look at creativity to be for the use of only art. I look at it that way as well, its usually that away. Unusually usual, am I annoying or what?! Back to topic (again), as I said, creativity involves a product. We have to can come up with so many awesome ideas for a product. I mean, it could be anything! Just think creatively!



Artwork by Lora8 of DeviantArt


Lora is one of my favorite artists from the site. Her artworks are so eye popping and attractive! Just look at the artwork above, she used a canvas, some paints, pens and taa-daa unsual artwork. Let's think creatively now, the word unusual is getting a little tiresome. Now, what can I say about this work? Hmmm OH I GOT IT!

Uniqueness



No comments:

Post a Comment