Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Kubrick In You


If I were to choose a person who is creative, innovative and inventive, I'd totally choose Stanley Kubrick. You see, he's my all-time favorite director but I haven't really watched all of his movies but the movies I've watched opened my eyes wide shut. LOL get it? Oh, I'll explain that later.

He maintained almost complete control to his own way and time constraints. He has the attitude where everything has to be perfect, like totally perfect. Bree Hodge, much? But, yeah, his films are the definition perfection. All of his work takes a long period of time to make but the results are always outstanding.

The Kubrick films that I've watched are Dr. Strangelove (1964), 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968), The Shining (1980), and Eyes Wide Shut (1999). Figured it out yet? :D

All of his films are very VERY different in every way. They're funny, they're emotional, they're scary, they're sexual, they're everything you could ever imagine. Creative, aight! May you rest in peace, Stanley Kubrick!


No comments:

Post a Comment